250g all purpose flour
5g baking powder
3g baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
115g butter, softened
3 ripe bananas, mashed
60g brown sugar
50g white sugar
2 large eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
about 40ml milk
60g chopped walnut
50g semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Coat loaf pan with butter.
2. Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder in a bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add mashed bananas and beat until combined. Beat eggs into the butter mixture one at a time. Fully blending each egg before adding the next. Stir vanilla extract and mlik into the mixture.
4. Stir chopped walnuts, chocolate chips and flour mixture into banan mixture until just incorporated.
5. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Tap pan on the counter to release any air pockets.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let the bread rest in the pan for 15-20 minutes, remove from pan, slice and serve.
*Recipe modified from Chef John's Banana Bread